Alice in Wonderland! And Altoid's tins?! Yes, It's "Alice in an Altoid's tin". Or canned Alice?
I've been scheming up a bunch of little things you can use to make a shrine from (or in) an Altoid's tin — all Alice themed!
Starting with the new Tin-Sized Alice Collage Sheet. Cute images from lots of different version of Alice in Wonderland, sized to fit an Altoid's tin. This sheet includes 3 different scenes of The Mad Hatter's Tea Party. And lots of titles from various paper doll sets and vintage books — and check out Shannon's artwork below for how nicely one of those titles fits one of the new Altoid's Tin Insert Frames (the two new insert frames sets are sold separately).
This kit also includes two more collage sheets:
- Alice Covers Collage Sheet
- Tenniel's Alice Collage Sheet (The classic illustrations for Alice in Wonderland by Sir John Tenniel (hand tinted by a host of unknown artists throughout the last century). The Cheshire Cat, Humpty Dumpty, Tweedledum and Tweedledee, The Mad Hatter's Tea Party... all the faves are here.)
And lots of charms and embellishments:
- New Rectangular Resin Heart Tart
- New Miniature Chocolate Cake
- New Bronze Teacup & Saucer Charm
- Bronze Stopwatch Clock Charm
- 1 Inch Bronze Key
Plus a few only available in this kit:
- A cute little metal filigree (perfect size for a tiny cake plate for that chocolate cake)
- 2 more teeny, tiny bronze keys
- A baggie of mixed color acrylic flowers, chosen to complement the colors in the collage sheets.
And finally (of course), a Blank Altoid's tin.
See the "We Also Recommend" section below for photos/links to most all of the items in the kit.
AND: all the items in the kit (that are available to purchase separately) are On Sale, too!
Kits are announced the first weekend of each month. However, if you sign up for a subscription, your kit will probably have already been mailed to you.
A note on timing for subscribers: the kits don't ship till your automatic payment is made; the recurring payment date is based on the date you signed up for the subscription. If you'd like to make a 1-time "catch up" payment so that you'll be first in line to receive all future kits, contact Customer Service.
If you buy a subscription after the 15th of the month, your first kit will be for the following month (so if you subscribe on October 16th, the November kit will be your first kit).
Kits from previous months will be available for purchasing until sold out.
Here's a link to everything in this month's kit that is also available to buy separately. More coordinating goodies are listed on the blog post announcing this kit.