Filed under Announcements, Art Projects, Collage Sheets, Digital Images, Halloween, Laura Carson, Tutorials
Updated October 1st! This is a quick intro to Design Team Member Laura Carson’s Haunted Village Event! This page will be updated with new info during September and October 2015.
What is it?
Laura has created collage sheets, digital image sets, and video tutorials on how to assemble and decorate a Haunted Halloween Village! The photo of the interior of the Ghoul & Sons Chemist at right is just a tiny part of the entire village! (And those wide photos below of Cadaver & Digger Undertakers and Ghostmore Manor are highlights from Parts 2 and 3… see more info below.)
Laura is also hosting a contest for those creating their own village pieces.
- More detailed info about the project and timeline are on Laura’s blog.
- All the products for the project have been gathered together in a new Haunted Village Event Supplies Section.
- September 6, 2015 Newsletter with highlights of PART 1 artwork and products.
- September 20, 2015 Newsletter with highlights of PART 2 artwork and products.
- September 27, 2015 Newsletter with info about timing change for PART 3, plus artwork for Laura’s ongoing contest.
- New! October 1, 2015 Newsletter with highlights of PART 3 artwork and products.