In honor of the Meet the Alpha Stamps Design Team Blog Hop AND the current Birds in Hats Swap, I’ve put together a new Birds in Hats Kit and you could win one of the kits right here via this blog post!
And if you are feeling flush (but not necessarily lucky enough to trust winning the drawing), remember that there’s a HUGE Bird Swap Supplies Sale going on now, and all the bird-themed items from this new kit are on sale!
So here’s what’s in the kit:
- Three Collage Sheets printed on 60# cardstock: Just Hats, Songbirds – ATCs & 4x4s and M for the Magpie.
- A set of the new Chipboard Birdhouse Shapes.
- Both 12″ x 12″ sheets from the Butterfly Garden 2-Sheet Paper Set.
- A Large Brass Songbird.
- Three different ribbons: 1/2 yard each of Tan/Black Music Notes Twill Tape, Seam Binding – Grecian Pink and 1/4 Inch Sheer Iridescent Ribbon – Teal/Sage.
- A set of the Frippery Hat Die-Cuts.
- A custom bead mix with gorgeous Czech glass (and aventurine) beads in beautiful peach-to-pink and aqua hues. Available exclusively in this kit!
To enter the Giveaway drawing all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post and tell me how you’d use the goodies (don’t forget to leave your email address, too, so I can contact the winner; note, your email address does not need to be made public). (I’m even including free shipping… though only in the U.S.A.)
After 12:01 a.m. on Sunday morning, June 10, 2012, I’ll randomly pick the winner (you have until Saturday night at midnight, June 9, 2012 to enter). I’ll announce the winner in Sunday’s newsletter.
And don’t forget: the Meet the Alpha Stamps Design Team Blog Hop is Thursday, June 7th through Sunday, June 10th!